Parliament Election Candidate Bios

Hi all, my short bio would be that im 33yo, from eastern part of Europe. I am full time crypto from 2017. Started as a miner, then turned into investor/trader and now mainly swing trader, investor, yield farmer and DeFi enjoyer. I am involved with Premia protocol since march-april 2021, thats when I first bought in and started exploring.

I love Premia coz i see big potential in the platform and decentralized options and also with time I kinda got that gut feeling that tells me when something could do well in the future, thats why im still involved. Also i like the people in discord and im always down to chat, shitpost and dump memes + discord is important source of information for me so projects im religious about, every day i go to discord and read all the messages to see any potential information of value.

This is first time im applying for such position coz i always prefer being own boss 100% without responding to anyone and love having 0 outside obligations, but here i wanted to make an exception, coz as i said, i love the protocol and will be great experience to try something new. For the protocol itself, I tried it inside out, found some bugs, always was willing to provide feedback what i think could be better or if something needs to be fixed. Same i will do in V3. I also think that is my biggest asset coz i really want to learn deeply how things work. Also i love help people in the discord and explain things if i can + i love to get involved into discussions and debate hot proposals.

I found some things that could be possibly done better, like adjusting Influence during votes + possibly better re-assign function.

I think biggest “hot” topic are tokenomics. I pretty much expressed my stance in discussions on discord and tiny bit on forum. But just to repeat. I would like to see some kind of burn. I really think that burn would be and +EV play and will reduce future dilution. Also my call for burn is not to rip-off devs from their tokens, but just to adjust baskets a bit, and i feel we wont need as much tokens. As i said we have healthy treasury, stakers are willing to give up their fees so they go to treasury also, so part of the team dont need to be paid in tokens.I also think market makers dont need that much of supply + premian republic & blue descent dont need as many tokens (LM rewards should be also sliced down).

Sorry if i wrote it too long. I love you all.

9 Likes