P3 Proposal - Parliament Election - Term 2

Hi everyone,

Name : Side
Discord : vxsidelinedcapital
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LowStakesCap

Previous election bio : Parliament Election Candidate Bios - #7 by vxSidelinedCapital

My background and crypto journey :

I started crypto in 2017 alongside my studies in finance and economics. Got rekt on Ripple and came back on 2019 to make it all back. Since then, I’ve switched to full-time crypto and currently hold a position as a BD Manager at an institutional-grade staking service provider. Through this role, I have the opportunity to build a strong network within infra projects and regularly engage in calls with DeFi projects, during which I take the time to shill Premia if it’s relevant.

Experience using the Premia Platform :

My options journey began in 2021 when i discovered Premia. Since then I’ve tried protocols from most of our competitors and never found the same experience I had with Premia. That’s why I decided to go further by getting involved with the community.

I consider myself a casual options trader, and my use of Premia is focused on making directional bets on BTC and ETH. Additionally, I provide liquidity in the vaults to generate yield while hedging during periods of market uncertainty.

My ideas for Premia and the parliament :

• Focus on enhancing sell-side liquidity (on-chain market making) and the ability to sell back to vaults especially on BTC & ETH.

• Explore 0DTE options to provide a Robinhood-like user experience and attract a new type of crypto participants.

• Emphasize the release of side products such as [redacted] swaps to onboard crypto participants into options trading through alternative means.

• Rework the token model to align incentives and attract new investors by making the token design more appealing.

Regarding the parliament,

Summary of this first round,

Everyone is involved and diligent, but I believe we can do better. We need to define a clear strategy for this second round with concrete actions.

Firstly, I believe members of the parliament should act as ambassadors on socials. Therefore, for this second round, we should focus on content production to increase Premia’s visibility.

Finally, I agree that we should form subgroups to involve members more actively, such as : BD, Marketing & Community, Protocol

Looking forward to being part of the parliament again and continuing what we’ve started to build.

Side,

4 Likes